Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's almost Halloween!

Hello.........
Halloween is just around the corner, well tomorrow, but who's counting. When I was a little girl we did not go trick or treating, we did "anything for thanksgiving?" Does anyone but me remember that. I was brought up in the north east. Well, when my kids grew up we did "Trick or Treat". It was such fun dressing them up and watching their eyes light up when they looked in the mirror. We had one of those long mirrors on the stand and they would giggle and scream and run around all crazy. I had 3 girls. I surely miss those years. Now you have to watch everything the kids do and everywhere they go. Not as much fun, I think. I hope you like my Count Dracula, he makes me laught.

No comments:

Post a Comment