Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another day in a great world

Hi again,
Well here I am sitting in front of the computer for an entire morning. I promise myself that I will only stay for an hour and every time I break that promise. So much to do, so much to read. That has become what the world is all about, it's all about communication. So why do we sit here and type all by ourselves, beats me but I will continue to do it until someone tells me to stop.

Guess What! Halloween is here!
Do you like candy, I like candy but most of all I like the looks on all the small people as they dress up in pretend costumes and run to strangers homes where they get lots of goodies. Please remind everyone you meet to keep those little people safe this year. Anyway, I did a cute little Halloween card to post today. The main focus is from I Brake for Stamps and he is from their seniors line.  If anyone wants to have directions for this card just send me an e-mail and I will send it off to you.

I just got the hunger bug so I'm off to find something good to eat. See you next time, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment