Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year, New Cards

Well how did everone start the new year. I started by joining several challenges to keep my card making up to snuff.  There are so many new techniques out there it's hard not to get excited. Club Posh is back and doing very well, Thebrakefast club is super and Stamp TV is wonderful with all their videos. I have promised myself that I would go to at least 3 new websites every day. And if that is not enough to make you glisten with envy over all the great cards and crafts out there, well, now there is Digital images to make you swoon. Come on now all you crafters, you gotta admit, you are in the age of the techies. Let's show em what we old croanies are all about. Have fun, love much and be sure to make a card today. Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment