Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Cards, New Company

Hi Y'all!
It's been a long time since I had anything to say but I have found this great new company for stamps and digi-stamps and I just had to tell you all about it.
I Brake for Stamps is the new company. They have wonderful stamp lines and a great new club. Go on over and join. "The Brakefast Club" has room to post your great cards, has a great forum and plenty of great people who want to make friends and help you with your designs. It is a safe place to enjoy your hobby of greeting cards or scrapbooking.
As to my personal life, I have been working with one of our churches here in town, teaching them how to make a quick card for any celebration they have coming up. I do so love to share my talents. I have put one of our cards on this blog. If anyone wants the instructions, please feel free to e-mail me and I will send it off to you. See you all tomorrow. Bye for now, Mimu

No comments:

Post a Comment