Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hello from the world of Mary,
It's been a while since I have spoken out about me. I have been very busy working with my church. I am a devoted christian and this is a wonderful time for us. Anyway, I have also been busy making cards for our Posh design team to celebrate the opening of the Posh Rubber Stamps web site at www.stampamania.com. They have a lot of new Posh stamps ready for shipping and they also have a wonderful selection of Southwestern stamps. If you like Cat's eye stamp pads they are on sale right now. Please go to the website and take a look. They are lovely people working hard to keep the stamping craft going forward. 2010 is almost here, let's celebrate it by spreading the word about a nice family running a nice business for our pleasure. Have a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment