Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 23, 2009

Well folks,
I have just become a blogger, imagine that! I have never talked more that 10 minutes at a time and here I am jotting down all my thoughts in front of all of you. The love of my life (now) is making and giving away greeting cards. All kinds, all colors. I sit and stamp away 50% of my life and I'm lovin' it. I have also become a member of a wonderful design team for Stamp-A-Mania rubber stamp Co. This is the first time I have ever done something like this and I'm a bit nervous about it but I know that this Co. is going to grow and prosper and it is a treat to be affiliated with them. If you like to stamp take a few minutes to look at their website when you can.www.stampamania.com it will be fun and you can learn so much from them. Look for the Posh Design team and you will find an enormous amount of talented people teaching you about their art. Well now it is time for me to watch my favorite show The Ghost Whisperer. See you soon, Mary

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Mary! You're off to a great start. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm learning as I go too! Do you have a card ministry at your church like I do?

    ReplyDelete